I’m powered by supporters like you. Our campaign relies 100% on our grassroots donors. All funds donated go directly towards events, flyers and advertising so we can let voters know that they have a positive choice for change.
What you need to know:
You can make a contribution of up to a maximum of $1250, if you are:
- a resident of British Columbia and
- a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Organizations and businesses cannot make contributions or reimburse individuals for making contributions.
- Note that the name and contribution amount of any donation of $100 or more will be published on the Elections BC website.
- Donations made to municipal political parties are not eligible for a tax receipt.
- For more information about making political donations, visit Elections BC.
To donate by electronic transfer: please make a transfer to [email protected]
Please include your legal name and your full residential address in the 'Notes' section of the transfer.